LiteraStudio
WARNING:

You are not logged in, so you will not be able to post messages on the forum, or enter particular parts of it.
Please log in to do so.

If you have not joined our forums yet [you're missing out on fun] , then please join by clicking on the button "Register".
LiteraStudio
WARNING:

You are not logged in, so you will not be able to post messages on the forum, or enter particular parts of it.
Please log in to do so.

If you have not joined our forums yet [you're missing out on fun] , then please join by clicking on the button "Register".
LiteraStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're right around the corner of the book store -.^

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a short paragraph

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flood
Flood

LS points : 16569

Just a short paragraph Empty
PostSubject: Just a short paragraph   Just a short paragraph Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:07 am

I could hear its footsteps. It was getting closer. I dove under a red truck. Atleast I thought it was red. It was so dark with the black out I couldn't see anything. I heard it breathing. It was right next to the truck. I rolled out the other side, and suddenly I heard it smash against the truck, I sprinted down the street as fast as it could, I turned around to look, and it jerked its head up and saw me. It was ugly. It had brown crusty dead skin. Its face looked like it was cooked in an oven. The scariest part of it, was it had big menacing, glowing yellow eyes. It stared right at me for a second, then suddenly it jumped clear over the truck. Over it! How could anything jump so high? It landed on all four and sprinted toward me. I've never seen a faster animal in all of my life. Not even on television. It kicked up dirt as it ran through peoples yards. It was three houses away from me. It was on top of me in seconds. It tore at my stomach, I didn't feel pain. I was in shock, I just laid there and waited to die. I did.
Back to top Go down
N T
Admin
N T

LS points : 16682

PostSubject: Re: Just a short paragraph   Just a short paragraph Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:22 am

I wouldn't really call this a "Story" but, it's cool.
Back to top Go down
https://literastudio.forumotion.com
Flood
Flood

PostSubject: Re: Just a short paragraph   Just a short paragraph Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:52 am

Any C&C orrrr...?
Back to top Go down
N T
Admin
N T

LS points : 16682

PostSubject: Re: Just a short paragraph   Just a short paragraph Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:21 pm

Flood wrote:
It was so dark with the black out I couldn't see anything.
I didn't understand this part.

Flood wrote:
I rolled out the other side
or this

Flood wrote:
and suddenly I heard it smash against the truck, I sprinted down the street as fast as it could
didn't really understand this much either, but I bet it's just a typo, amirite?
Back to top Go down
https://literastudio.forumotion.com
Flood
Flood

PostSubject: Re: Just a short paragraph   Just a short paragraph Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:48 pm

I was stating that in the story all the electricity was out because there is a "black out"

He rolled to the opposite side of the truck from where the monster was.

Urite.
Back to top Go down
Beefy
Beefy

LS points : 16516

PostSubject: Re: Just a short paragraph   Just a short paragraph Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:32 pm

overall, its good. all you would need to do is just elaborate a bit on the idea and you might perfect it. The story itself was kinda meh, but the end really threw me off.
Back to top Go down
Hiccups
Hiccups

LS points : 16460

PostSubject: Re: Just a short paragraph   Just a short paragraph Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:56 am

This is rather interesting. The ending was quite realistic, but I think it was a bit too early to conclude it. I'd consider writing an actual story and inserting this paragraph somewhere into it because it truly is awesome. This paragraph placed some exceptionally intricate images into my mind and that's what I like about it the most.
Back to top Go down
Beefy
Beefy

LS points : 16516

PostSubject: Re: Just a short paragraph   Just a short paragraph Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:24 am

good, but would work in a story. kinda irrelevant just the way it is.
Back to top Go down
Flood
Flood

PostSubject: Re: Just a short paragraph   Just a short paragraph Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:23 pm

Can you move this to the paragraph section, N T.
:L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a short paragraph   Just a short paragraph Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a short paragraph
Page 1 of 1